Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1.5 today

I went to the gym today and topped out at 1.5 miles, I just couldn't run anymore than that! I walked another 2.5 for a total of 4 miles in just under an hour. I forgot to eat anything before I went to the gym this morning and definitely think that contributed to getting tired really quickly. I got a stomach ache again after I ran, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it has been so maybe my body's getting more used to everything. Also, my minor annoyance of the morning was that I wanted to watch The Today Show but for some reason the sound wasn't working on that channel, so I had to watch Let's Make a Deal instead haha.

Tomorrow will be a strength training day. I have a doctor's appointment at 9:15 and hope I'll get out of there by 10ish in order to have time to complete my strength circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment