So, I've gotta group the last 3 days together into one post because I don't have Internet at home, so this thing just wasn't getting updated over the weekend.
Friday was my day off from exercising, so I just made sure to be really careful about what I ate. I also did kinda get a workout here at work placing my chicks. I was here until about 6:15, which wasn't fun at all. After work, my fiance met up with me and we got sushi for dinner. yumyumyumm!
Saturday I was planning on having a cheat day and didn't worry at all about what I ate. It's crazy though, because I didn't eat anything bad at all...unintentionally. I also went to the gym and did 30 minutes of cross training on the elliptical. SO BORING.
Sunday I did have a cheat day...I had half a sandwich from Panera (with cheese) and we had fillet and mashed potatoes for dinner. I also made a very healthy butternut squash soup that I think I could make a lot this winter!
I also ran 4 miles outside on Sunday and it went really well. I finished in 40:08 with a 10:02 average mile. I'm really excited that I kept my pace even though I added another mile. It was fun to run a little bit further up the road and see what all was there. I ran past a really cute house with a little horse farm. Of course, they had a dog so Buddy went ape-shit. Maybe that's why my time didn't get worse...since I ran faster to avoid the dog.
Today I'm taking a strength class at the gym. I'm so glad it isn't a day for running because it is 17 degrees outside!!! SO COLD!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment