Monday, January 11, 2010

ran 2 miles today

On Sunday I did the same strength routine I did with my trainer on Wednesday. It was really hard, but I didn't get nauseous this time so that seems like a positive thing. My arms are sore again today but not nearly as sore as they were the end of last week...they were sore for 4 days after my Wed workout! I had a cheat day yesterday too and ate a bit more than I planned on at dinner. I had 4 fried potato pancakes that my dad homemade and they were just sooo delicious I didn't even care:)

Today I ran 2 miles at the gym in just over 20 minutes and walked another 2.25, for a total of 4.25 miles in just under an hour. I was exhausted by the end of it so I think I'm going to try for the same thing on Wednesday again and hope it's a little easier before I increase how much I run. Also, I got a stomach ache right after I finished that lasted about 2 hours. I'm not really sure what that means-did I not eat enough before? too much? eat too close to running? push myself too hard? I drank an entire 24 oz water bottle while I was running so I don't think it was dehydration. Oh well, hopefully it doesn't happen again but if it does maybe I'll try varying what I eat before my workout or not eating quite so close to my workout time.

Tomorrow I'm taking the day off, I'm planning on sleeping in an being a couch potato before work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment